Our simple process
- Submit your details - let us know who you are, where you’re from, and your job role
- We call you - on our call we get to know more about you and what you’re looking for
- Dedicated consultant - throughout your relationship you get a personal consultant focused on your specific needs
- Find you a job - that’s what we are here for - finding you the perfect teaching placement
- Full support - we offer our relocation support, help you find accommodation, and get all the paperwork sorted
- Ongoing community - become part of the Impact Teachers community with social events and activity
- Develop your career - with training and CPD opportunities we help you advance your career
What does being an Impact teacher look like?
Succeed with Impact
- We place great importance on long-term career development, building a relationship with every teacher that lasts beyond your placement.
- We offer tailored professional development to our teacher candidates, helping you understand your unique skills and potential opportunities.
- You can access 1-1 support via office sessions or online sessions which cover behaviour management strategies, lesson planning, curriculum development, time management, and student engagement.
Support with Impact
- Every teacher is assigned a consultant that helps them throughout the entire process, making it as easy as possible.
- They are there to answer all your questions, help with documentation and preparation for interviews.
- Support is personalised and tailored so that you get the right advice that works for you.
- We develop a long term relationship and are with you throughout your career.
A community with Impact
- Impact ensures our teachers are supported throughout all stages of the recruitment journey.
- Social events throughout the year bring together a community of people like you to support and engage each other.
- We provide networking opportunities to allow teachers to develop relationships and learn and grow.
Life changing trips with Impact
- We offer volunteer trips to India, Uganda and Kenya during UK school holidays, where you get the chance to use your skills to support schools around the world.
- Our volunteer teachers have the opportunity to work in another country, develop curriculum and really have an impact.
- Our teachers go into the schools and support local teachers with professional development, new curriculum and training - transforming your own practice as a result.
Read what some of our teachers have to say...
I have worked with Impact Teachers for the past four years and it has been an incredible experience. Through Impact I have had some fantastic opportunities to work with children and individuals on a variety of different levels. Impact works closely with you to make sure you are not only in good, strong working environments but also ones that suit your own personal needs and expectations.
AJ, Teaching Assistant
I love being a part of Impact Teachers
I love being a part of Impact Teachers, they are always ready for anything you need and help you with a smile. I have been working with Impact Teachers for two years and it has been a great time. They've been helping me since the beginning, always asking about my feelings and having contact with the school to update me on anything important.
Marina, Primary Teacher
Very professional and prompt service
The Impact Team has been just incredible, they provide a very professional and prompt service. Everyone I have met and worked with was so full of positive energy and they were personable, welcoming, and efficient with their roles.
Jacob, SEN Teacher
So why choose Impact Teachers?
We are a teacher recruitment agency with people at the centre, and a commitment to developing the best teachers for education that has Impact.
Register with us to learn about our latest jobs and to speak to us about finding your perfect teaching role.