We have an enormous range of daily, temporary and permanent supply teaching jobs in London (inner), Greater London (outer), Home Counties (fringe) and across the UK (other England), ready and waiting for you.
So whether you are a primary and secondary teacher from London or overseas, NQT, teaching assistant (TA), SEN/SEND teacher and TA, nursery nurse (EYFS) or a cover supervisor register with us for a brilliant start to your new career.
Secondary Teacher - Mathematics
Key Job Info
Interviews will take place on teams after the Easter break
• Located in Scenic Reigate away from the bustle of London life, this school is one of the few state-run boarding schools to teach children from primary school right through to sixth form
• The School provides a safe and welcoming landscape in which children flourish, achieve at their highest potential, stretch their learning abilities and develop well rounded social skills
• The school has a strong extra-curricular presence with facilities for many sports including Rugby, Football and Lacrosse, students are also lucky enough to have horse riding lessons due to the presence of stables on the school grounds
The ideal candidate will have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life.
Key Responsibilities of the job include
• Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils
• Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning
• Assessing and reviewing student development
• Utilising modern technology in the classroom
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
• Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
• Be eligibile to work in the UK
• Have a DBS Disclosure and/or overseas police check
• Have a CV and professional education references covering the last 2 years of employment
In return we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• DBS payment (rules apply)
• A designated personal consultant
• Regular social functions
• Opportunities for professional development
• Referral bonuses up to £250 (rules apply)
• Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development Trips to Africa
• Relocation and Completion bonuses up to £2500 (rules apply)
At Impact Teachers we have over 15 years of experience in recruiting high-quality teachers for primary, secondary, and special schools across London and the UK. People and education are our passion and that shines through in the care and career development that we provide for our teachers, alongside the exceptional service that we deliver to our schools.
We’re more than a recruitment agency. We’re a company with a purpose and a passion: to make quality education accessible to all children. We accomplish this locally, by choosing the best teachers from around the world to work in UK schools, and internationally through our life-changing programmes trips to Kenya for which all of our teachers have the opportunity to be selected. This respect and love for education is the reason why we’ve been so successful after all these years.
If you don’t see something of interest here give us a call
Impact Teachers were so helpful in finding me a great Primary role in a fantastic school. I moved to London at the start of the year and by the time the term begun they had the job lined up for me. Great agency and always willing to help.Jason PKey Stage 1 Teacher
Extremely helpful and friendly. They were able to find me a PE permanent role in a school I thoroughly enjoy teaching at. You will not be let down if you sign up to Impact teachers.Cooper PhillipsPE Teacher