We have an enormous range of daily, temporary and permanent supply teaching jobs in London (inner), Greater London (outer), Home Counties (fringe) and across the UK (other England), ready and waiting for you.
So whether you are a primary and secondary teacher from London or overseas, NQT, teaching assistant (TA), SEN/SEND teacher and TA, nursery nurse (EYFS) or a cover supervisor register with us for a brilliant start to your new career.
Secondary Support Staff - Special Needs
Key Job Info
Learning Support Assistant needed for September
Full-time and long-term position
Chosen candidate will be willing to carry out training for toileting
• A large inner London school for girls set on beautiful spacious grounds
• Located in the friendly south west of London, within easy reach of iconic Wimbledon
• They have a very strong leadership team, and there is good scope for teachers to develop in their career
• This School has a great extracurricular programme and in the past they have put on a diverse range of plays from Hairspray to Anirm
The ideal candidate will have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life.
Key Requirements of the job include
• Strong behavior management skills
• Passion for supporting learning
• Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills
• Ability to follow instruction and use initiative
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Experience working with SEN considered an asset
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
• Proven experience of supporting young learners in an educational setting
• Be eligibile to work in the UK
• Have a DBS Disclosure and/or overseas police check
• Have a CV and professional education references covering the last 2 years of employment
In return we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• DBS payment (rules apply)
• A designated personal consultant
• Regular social functions
• Opportunities for professional development
• Referral bonuses up to £250 (rules apply)
At Impact Teachers we have over 15 years of experience in recruiting high-quality teachers for primary, secondary, and special schools across London and the UK. People and education are our passion and that shines through in the care and career development that we provide for our teachers, alongside the exceptional service that we deliver to our schools.
We’re more than a recruitment agency. We’re a company with a purpose and a passion: to make quality education accessible to all children. We accomplish this locally, by choosing the best teachers from around the world to work in UK schools, and internationally through our life-changing programmes trips to Kenya for which all of our teachers have the opportunity to be selected. This respect and love for education is the reason why we’ve been so successful after all these years.
If you don’t see something of interest here give us a call
Impact Teachers were so helpful in finding me a great Primary role in a fantastic school. I moved to London at the start of the year and by the time the term begun they had the job lined up for me. Great agency and always willing to help.Jason PKey Stage 1 Teacher
Extremely helpful and friendly. They were able to find me a PE permanent role in a school I thoroughly enjoy teaching at. You will not be let down if you sign up to Impact teachers.Cooper PhillipsPE Teacher