Frequently Asked Questions

How can we help you?

Do you only support teachers coming from overseas?

No, we support any candidate based in the UK or coming from overseas provided they have right to work in the UK, have comparable qualifications and are able to pass our vetting requirements.

What type of work opportunities are you able to provide?

We provide long term and short-term opportunities to candidates. It is up to you what you wish to look for. If you are looking for long-term work, we have many clients with positions lasting the whole academic year. If you prefer to work on a short-term supply or day-to-day basis, we are also able to assist you.

Do you only provide work opportunities for teachers?

No, we have many different school based roles that we are able to provide assistance with. This includes teachers, teaching assistant, classroom support and SEN roles.

I am coming from overseas. Do you help with the documentation I need to complete to arrive?

Although we cannot complete all the documents you need we will assist you every step of the way, providing help identifying and applying for the right visa and completing any safeguarding checks you need before you arrive. We also assist you once you are here, helping you to set up bank accounts and national insurance numbers.

I am looking for positions in the future and not right now. Should I still apply now?

Yes! Don’t feel you need to wait to apply. Even if you are not looking for work for another year or longer we will still ensure you are registered and receiving updates relevant to you.

Will I have a dedicated consultant who I can talk to throughout the process?

Yes! You will have a personal consultant who will answer all your queries and help you throughout the process. Even once you start work they’ll still keep in contact with you and be able to answer any questions that come up.