At Impact Teachers we want to bring great teachers into
schools like yours to impact the education of children
I signed up with Impact teachers whilst I was still living in Canada and they helped me a great deal with visa questions and general questions about moving to the UK. They also organised 2 Skype interviews with schools before I landed. I work with one of those schools now and couldn’t be happier. Thanks Impact for making my transition to the UK stress free!
Impact has been honest and understanding since I registered. I was really worried about making the initial move from Ontario to the UK. They helped me along the whole way and always kept great communication. I had plenty of questions and they always did their best to ensure I was at ease and my questions were answered. Great agency you won’t regret it!
I signed up to Impact Teachers 6 months ago whilst still living in Australia. They explained the visa process thoroughly and helped me with all the questions I had about moving to the UK. Prior to moving I did a few Skype interviews with schools that Impact set up and one of the schools wanted me as a year 3 Teacher. It was great to have a job lined up and to deal with an agency who actually listened and followed through with what they promised. Thank you so much Impact!
They were very helpful and understanding. They explained everything to me about obtaining a visa and provided many tips of what to do when I first arrive in London. I met with Impact when I first landed and they were so accommodating and friendly. They found me a role in a Primary School that turned out to be very close to where I live now. It all worked out well and I couldn’t thank Impact Teachers enough!
Finding a job overseas can be overwhelming and frightening, mainly because there are so many options to choose from and it can be difficult to navigate between what is true and false. Impact Teachers made that process much less daunting. The past year has been the best experience of my life! From the positive interactions with students to the extensive support you receive from Impact as soon as you land, it is an experience I will never forget. More importantly, teaching abroad in London with Impact Teachers allowed me the opportunity for personal growth and development, something I can always take with me in my teaching career!
What does being an Impact school look like?
Quality teachers with Impact
- We vet all of our teachers, so you know you’re getting the best quality.
- Our teachers are committed to delivering education with purpose, and we only work with those who have that passion
- We always conduct online interviews with overseas candidates so that we can secure the best teachers early on.
Support with Impact
- We build long term relationships with all teachers and schools, getting to know what you need and when you need it.
- We get to know your school and your needs so that we match the right teachers for you.
- We understand the needs of your students and to deliver on our promise of high-quality teachers.
Flexibility with Impact
- Come to us looking for a teacher for the long term or a short term placement, and we will find the right teacher for you.
- Whether you need primary, secondary, SEND or EYFS teachers or teaching assistants, we have the perfect match for you.
Knowledge with Impact
- Our friendly and experienced team includes former teachers who are ready to offer you all of the support and information that you need.
- Our staff turnover is extremely low so you won’t have to deal with someone who doesn’t know you when you call.
So why Impact?
We are a teacher recruitment agency with people at the centre, and a commitment to developing the best teachers for education that has Impact.
Whether you need primary, secondary, SEND or EYFS teachers or teaching assistants, we have the perfect match for you.
Here are just a few of the benefits of registering with the UK’s top rated teacher recruitment agency:
- We’re available at any time – just give us a call
- We have a roster of local teachers and TAs carefully vetted for experience and safeguarding checks
- ID sent to you before the teacher arrives for your peace of mind
- Our extensive range of high-quality staff are available to cover short, long term and permanent vacancies when you need them
- Many of our expert agency staff worked as teachers and understand the needs of the teaching environment
- We secure the highest quality teachers early on, ready for your school