We have an enormous range of daily, temporary and permanent supply teaching jobs in London (inner), Greater London (outer), Home Counties (fringe) and across the UK (other England), ready and waiting for you.
So whether you are a primary and secondary teacher from London or overseas, NQT, teaching assistant (TA), SEN/SEND teacher and TA, nursery nurse (EYFS) or a cover supervisor register with us for a brilliant start to your new career.
Are you looking for a new position this September 2020?
Are you are a committed and hard-working professional with a passion for teaching and bringing the best out of your students?
Would you like to work an environment surrounded by beautiful landscape and just a short commute from North London?
A beautiful and impressive Academy in Chesham is seeking a History Teacher for a September 2020 start. The ideal candidate will also have a second subject within the the Humanities specialisms. Newly qualified teachers and internationally trained teachers are welcome to apply.
About the Academy:
- A small Co-educational Academy for 11-18 year olds with a current capacity of 700 students
- Based in the beautiful area of Chesham, in Buckinghamshire, with great links to London on the Metropolitan line
- International Teachers thrive at this school with excellent professional development opportunities to support them in developing their careers
- The school has state-of-the-art new buildings with exceptional resources within all departments and strong Enrichment programmes in both literacy and numeracy integrated into the school's curriculum and learning plan.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lesson inline with the History curriculum at KS3 and KS4;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Attendance and participation in various CPD and staff briefings
To be considered for the role of History Teacher in Chesham, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Recognised qualifications/experience
If this seems like the right role for you, apply now! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers today.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.
If you don’t see something of interest here give us a call
Impact Teachers were so helpful in finding me a great Primary role in a fantastic school. I moved to London at the start of the year and by the time the term begun they had the job lined up for me. Great agency and always willing to help.Jason PKey Stage 1 Teacher
Extremely helpful and friendly. They were able to find me a PE permanent role in a school I thoroughly enjoy teaching at. You will not be let down if you sign up to Impact teachers.Cooper PhillipsPE Teacher