Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
Teaching Assistant - Windsor
A beautiful School located in Windsor is look for a Teaching Assistant for an immediate start. This is a Middle School, so the successful candidate will be expected to support students between ages 9 and 13 ( years 5-8).
About the School
- A four-form entry middle school, for students aged between 9 and 13 (KS2 and KS3)
- Located in the historic and picturesque town of Windsor
- The school has purpose-built specialist teaching spaces for various curriculum subjects; a music suite, computing area, performance space, sports hall and science laboratories
- The school has a strong academic ethos within a fun, caring and nurturing environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- 1:1 and group support with students at various abilities;
- Working alongside Teaching staff to ensure learning needs are met for various individuals;
- Attendance in various staff briefings;
- Liaising with caregivers when necessary.
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant in Windsor, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Relevant experience working with children;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply now! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers today!
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.