Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
A well-established Academy in Luton is seeking a Science Teacher for an April 2020 start. The role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 Science in the first instance, with some potential to teach A Level for the right candidate. The Academy is welcoming interviews for all Science specialisms (Biology, Chemisty, and Physics.
Internationally based Teachers are welcome to apply; the Academy offers an extensive and well-developed professional development programme for all new starters.
About the Academy:
- A large Secondary School with an attached Sixth Form
- Located in the hub of Bedfordshire, just outside the city of Luton
- The school has recently been refurbished with state-of-the art facilities across all departments, and will be heading towards opening a Football Academy in partnership with the local professional football team
- As part of a wider trust, school staff are well-supported through cross-Academy CPD and a close-knit social community.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the UK Curriculum for Science at KS3 and KS4;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Attendance and participation in various staff briefings and CPD.
To be considered for the role of Science Teacher in Luton, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Relevant experience/recognised qualifications
If this seems like the right role for you, apply today! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers.
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.