Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
A Girls' School in Windsor is looking for a Physics Teacher for an ASAP start. The candidate would be able to offer Physics up to and including A Level.
About the School
- An Upper School for Girls catering to 700 students from Year 9 - 13
- Located in the heart of the beautiful and green Windsor and as part of a four-school Trust
- Strong community focus between staff and students, offering exceptional support
- There are a wide range of extracurricular activities on offer at this school, with the school being most known for their impressive Performing Arts Department, with a world class choir having sung internationally and for royalty.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the Physics curriculum from KS3 to KS5;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Participation and attendance in various CPD and staff briefings.
To be considered for the role of Physics Teacher in Windsor, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Recognised/relevant qualifications and experience.
If this seems like the role for you, apply now! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers today!
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.