Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
Health and Social Care Teacher
Are you a Health and Social Care or Early Years teacher looking for an exciting new position at a stunning Secondary School in Surrey?
If so, get in touch!
You will be working as a Health and Social Care and Early Years Teacher at this large and friendly Secondary School. The position starts after the February half term, but for the right candidate there could be flexibility with the start date.
Your two-week schedule:
- 20 lessons of Health and Social Care
- 10 lessons of Early Childhood Education
- Teaching KS3, KS4 & KS5
A little about the school:
- This school has a very broad curriculum and a wide range of opportunities for students; and plenty of opportunity for professional grown and development for members of staff
- Is set in beautiful spacious grounds, the main school building has a towering and stunning historic building - a smaller version of the natural history museum
- The school is a 30 minute commute from Clapham Junction Station, with only a 5 minute walk between the station and the school. There is also parking space for all staff at the school
Need to know:
- You must be a qualified teacher in the UK
- You must be available to interview in person
- You must be available for full time work
- You must have experience teaching Health and Social Care in the UK for at least a year
If you would like to hear more about this position (and others), please apply through this advert by sending your full and up to date CV to Jane and I will call you to discuss your suitability for the role and answer any questions you have.