Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
A Secondary School based in Newham is looking for a Drama Teacher for an April Start. The role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 Drama for one term in the first instance (until the summer holidays) with the view of potentially continuing in to the new academic year from September 2020.
About the School:
- A Mainstream School with an approximate intake of 950 students aged 11-16 (KS3 & KS4)
- Located in the heart of East London, with central connections on the jubilee line
- They have an outstanding staff team, who are united in encouraging students to push for their full potential and go beyond their curriculum targets
- Enrichment and Development programmes are offered at the school, including 'Accelerated Reader', partnership with the BBC journalism project, 'Sports Leaders programme', and modern vocational experiences in coding and computing for all students.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the KS3 and KS4 Curriculum;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Attendance and participation in various staff briefings and CPD;
To be considered for the role of Drama Teacher in Newham, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Recognised and relevant qualifications/experience.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply today! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.