We have an enormous range of daily, temporary and permanent supply teaching jobs in London (inner), Greater London (outer), Home Counties (fringe) and across the UK (other England), ready and waiting for you.
So whether you are a primary and secondary teacher from London or overseas, NQT, teaching assistant (TA), SEN/SEND teacher and TA, nursery nurse (EYFS) or a cover supervisor register with us for a brilliant start to your new career.
A well-established Academy in Luton is seeking an English Teacher from after the February half term onwards, 2020. The role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 English in the first instance. The Academy is welcoming interviews for internationally based teachers, as well as local, based on their excellent support programme available for all.
About the Academy:
- A large Secondary School with an attached Sixth Form
- Located in the hub of Bedfordshire, just outside the city of Luton
- The school has recently been refurbished with state-of-the art facilities across all departments, and will be heading towards opening a Football Academy in partnership with the local professional football team
- As part of a wider trust, school staff are well-supported through cross-Academy CPD and a close-knit social community.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the UK Curriculum for English at KS3 and KS4;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Attendance and participation in various staff briefings and CPD.
To be considered for the role of English Teacher in Luton, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Relevant experience/recognised qualifications
If this seems like the right role for you, apply today! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers.
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.
If you don’t see something of interest here give us a call
Impact Teachers were so helpful in finding me a great Primary role in a fantastic school. I moved to London at the start of the year and by the time the term begun they had the job lined up for me. Great agency and always willing to help.Jason PKey Stage 1 Teacher
Extremely helpful and friendly. They were able to find me a PE permanent role in a school I thoroughly enjoy teaching at. You will not be let down if you sign up to Impact teachers.Cooper PhillipsPE Teacher