Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
A Secondary Academy in Mansfield is looking for an Art Teacher to start ASAP. The role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 Art for one term in the first instance.
About the Academy
- A small Academy catering to approximately 600 students from year 7 to 13;
- Located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire;
- This academy aims to offer a grammar school approach to learning;
- There is a strong supportive leadership and staff team, encouraging a clear community ethos throughout the school.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the curriculum for Art at Key Stage 3 and 4;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Liaising with various networks key people to ensure all individual learning needs are met;
- Attendance and participation in various staff briefings and CPD events.
To be considered for the role of Art Teacher in Mansfield, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Recognised teaching qualifications / relevant experience.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply now! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers!
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.