Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
Maths Teacher - September 2020
Are you looking for a change next Academic year? Are you looking to develop your career in a new teaching environment? Would you like to work in a well-established Maths department?
A Secondary Academy located in Hereford is looking for Maths Teachers for September 2020 onwards. Successful candidates will be required to teach Maths at KS3 and KS4 in the first instance. Knowledge of A Level is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity as the Academy is going through an exciting transition period, hoping to develop career opportunities throughout all levels.
About the Academy
- A small co-educational Secondary Academy, catering to approximately 650 students aged 11-16;
- Located in the town of Hereford in Herefordshire;
- The Academy offers high quality education, with a range of tertiary and vocational pathways to support all learning types;
- As a specialist in Science, Health, and Sport, there are excellent facilities to support learning and professional development.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the curriculum for Maths at Key Stage 3 and 4;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Liaising with various networks key people to ensure all individual learning needs are met;
- Attendance and participation in various staff briefings and CPD events.
To be considered for the role of Maths Teacher in Hereford, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Recognised teaching qualifications / relevant experience.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply now! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers!
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.