Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
A Music Teacher is required for an immediate start for a Secondary School in Maidenhead. This is a one term position from now until the Easter holidays. It is full time and the ideal candidate will be able to teach Music at KS3 and KS4.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the UK curriculum for Music at Key Stage 3 and 4;
- Adhering to school marking policies;
- Marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Working to ensure all individual learning needs are met;
- Participation and attendance in various staff briefings and CPD events.
To be considered for the role of Music Teacher in Maidenhead, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS disclosure;
- Recognised experience and qualifications.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply now! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers today!
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.