We have an enormous range of daily, temporary and permanent supply teaching jobs in London (inner), Greater London (outer), Home Counties (fringe) and across the UK (other England), ready and waiting for you.
So whether you are a primary and secondary teacher from London or overseas, NQT, teaching assistant (TA), SEN/SEND teacher and TA, nursery nurse (EYFS) or a cover supervisor register with us for a brilliant start to your new career.
KS2 Teacher needed in South London
Impact Teachers are looking for a passionate and motivated primary teacher seeking a full time job in Sutton, London.
This position requires a teacher for the SpringTerm, beginning in February 2020. The ideal candidate must also have the vision, energy and drive to work with young people, raise awareness of their achievements and contribute to general school life. As a Key stage 2 professional you will be required to cover all duties expected of a teacher.
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils.
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
- Assessing and reviewing student development.
- Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
- Two form entry, thriving multicultural primary school based in South London.
- Situated in the London borough of Sutton, Sutton is a leafy green borough which is among the top performing authorities for education in the country.
- This school is known for its amazing support for overseas teachers, with various training and development courses happening through the school year.
- Their results regularly place them very high in local league tables, and the progress that the children make place them very comfortably within the top 20% of all primary schools in the country. They believe in nurturing and developing respectful, polite and well-mannered children.
In order to be considered for this KS2 position in South London, all applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment.
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements.
- DBS Disclosure.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* A designated consultant;
* Associated pay benefits including meal allowance and travel expenses
* Opportunities to aid your professional development.
If this feels like the perfect job for you apply today! Call Impact Teachers on 020 7223 0006 now!
Impact Teachers recruit exceptional teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance and more.
If you don’t see something of interest here give us a call
Impact Teachers were so helpful in finding me a great Primary role in a fantastic school. I moved to London at the start of the year and by the time the term begun they had the job lined up for me. Great agency and always willing to help.Jason PKey Stage 1 Teacher
Extremely helpful and friendly. They were able to find me a PE permanent role in a school I thoroughly enjoy teaching at. You will not be let down if you sign up to Impact teachers.Cooper PhillipsPE Teacher