Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
Are you a well-qualified, inspiring Teacher?
An impressive Secondary School in Maidenhead is seeking a Geography Teacher for January 2020. This a negotiable position, where both permanent and temporary contracts will be considered as well as part-time or full time opportunities.
The successful applicant will be able to teach Geography to KS4 in the first instance, with some History. A level is not essential at this stage.
About the School
- A mixed Comprehensive School serving 1400 students from year 7 to 13;
- Located in Maidenhead, Berkshire, with close connections to train links;
- A fully inclusive school, with a high achieving and aspirational ethos, centred around providing a world-class education in all aspects;
- The school offers excellent on-site facilities in both teaching and learning and staff-wellness, including a fully-functional gym, state of the art technology equipment, and modern classrooms.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and teaching engaging lessons in line with the UK curriculum for Geography (and some History);
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Consistent communication with parents and caregivers on student progress
- Departmental and School-wide participation and involvement when possible, including Open Evenings, Parents' Evenings, Options Evening and various other events.
To be considered for the role of Geography Teacher in Maidenhead, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- QTS and recognised teaching qualifications;
- Enhanced DBS disclosure
- 2 recent references commenting on the quality of teaching.
If this role seems like the right role for you, apply now! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.