Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
A supportive and well-established Academy in Luton is looking for a Science Teacher for a January 2020 start. The role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 Science in the first instance (ages 11 to 16).
Successful candidates can look forward to the following incentives:
- Full DBS reimbursement;
- Flight reimbursement (available to overseas based applicants);
- Excellent school induction and CPD programme;
- Various social events;
- Personalised consultant care.
About the Academy
- A coeducational mainstream academy currently supporting close to 1400 student aged 11-18
- Situated in the hub of Bedfordshire with quick airport and London city links
- The academy has effective leadership and the senior team has created a strong shared ethos that positively enhances every area of academy life
- There are state of the art facilities, providing students the opportunities to develop their interests and skills in a wide range of areas.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the UK curriculum for Science at KS3 and KS4;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress;
- Liaising with various support influences for a tailored curriculum suitable for all individual learning needs;
- Participation and attendance in various CPD and staff briefings.
To be considered for the role of Science Teacher in Luton, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Enhanced DBS disclosure;
- Recognised and relevant qualifications;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply today! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers as soon as possible!
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.