Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
Food Technology and Child Development Subject Lead (Job Share)
A unique opportunity has come up for January 2020 onwards at an impressive Academy in Chesham. The Academy is currently looking for a Subject Lead of Food Technology and Child Development for a current job share.
The role will be to oversee the curriculums for both Food Technology and Child Development, focussing mainly at KS4 and KS5 with some KS3 teaching. You will work alongside a collaborative team to support the best education for all students.
About the Academy
- A small Co-educational Academy for 11-18 year olds with a current capacity of 700 students
- Based in the beautiful area of Chesham, in Buckinghamshire, with great links to London on the Metropolitan line
- International Teachers thrive at this school with excellent professional development opportunities to support them in developing their careers
- The school has state-of-the-art new buildings with exceptional resources within all departments and strong Enrichment programmes in both literacy and numeracy integrated into the school's curriculum and learning plan.
To be considered for the role of Food Technology and Child Development Subject Lead (Job Share) in Chesham, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Recognised and relevant qualifications in teaching.
If this seems like the right job for you, apply today. Contact Alex at Impact Teachers!
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.