Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
A Science Teacher is required for a January 2020 start at a well-established and supportive Academy in Luton. The role will be to teach KS3 and KS4 Science in the first instance; there is the possibility for A Level teaching for the right candidate.
About the Academy
- A coeducational mainstream academy currently supporting close to 1400 student aged 11-18;
- Situated in the hub of Bedfordshire with quick airport and London city links;
- The academy has effective leadership and the senior team has created a strong shared ethos that positively enhances every area of academy life;
- There are state of the art facilities, providing students the opportunities to develop their interests and skills in a wide range of areas.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the KS3 and KS4 curriculum for Science;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress;
- Attendance and participation in various CPD and staff briefings.
To be considered for the role of Science Teacher in Luton, all candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Recognised and relevant qualifications.
If this seems like the right role for you, get in touch today! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.