Our Latest UK Teaching Jobs
Impact teachers specialise in providing UK teacher jobs for residents of countries including the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We work with thousands of schools throughout the UK (Including London) and regularly post our job vacancies here.
For over a decade we have been highlighting education jobs in the UK and actively filling these placements with international candidates. Teaching jobs are readily available now & we are looking for candidates such as yourself to effectively fill these positions.
If you don’t see something of interest here please give us a call or contact us here.
Head of Media Studies
A Head of Media Studies is required for January 2020 onwards at a well-established and supportive Academy in Luton.
The role will be to teach and lead Media Studies at KS4 and KS5.
About the Academy:
- A large Secondary School with an attached Sixth Form
- Located in the hub of Bedfordshire, just outside the city of Luton
- The school has recently been refurbished with state-of-the art facilities across all departments, and will be heading towards opening a Football Academy in partnership with the local professional football team
- As part of a wider trust, school staff are well-supported through cross-Academy CPD and a close-knit social community.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and teaching lessons to KS5 of the Media Studies Curriculum;
- Curriculum and assessment development;
- Departmental budget management;
- Leading Departmental meetings;
- Regular reporting and data entry
- Ongoing reporting and student achievement and progress;
- Cross-departmental liaising for best practice.
To be considered for the role of Head of Media Studies in Luton, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Recognised and relevant experience/qualifications;
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
If this role seems right for you, contact Alex at Impact Teachers today!
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.