We have an enormous range of daily, temporary and permanent supply teaching jobs in London (inner), Greater London (outer), Home Counties (fringe) and across the UK (other England), ready and waiting for you.
So whether you are a primary and secondary teacher from London or overseas, NQT, teaching assistant (TA), SEN/SEND teacher and TA, nursery nurse (EYFS) or a cover supervisor register with us for a brilliant start to your new career.
Special Needs Supply Teacher - London
Impact Teachers are recruiting for passionate, motivated and forward thinking Supply Teachers who are able teach across KS1 to KS5 as daily supply Special Needs Teachers across London.
As a Special Needs Supply Teacher, you will be required to work across various schools within London ranging from Primary to Secondary settings to support children with needs such as Autism, ADHD, Permanent Exclusion, Social and Communication Needs, PMLD.
This role requires flexibility and grit and the vision, energy and drive to work and think on the spot as well as being proactive. As a Supply Teacher, you will be required to cover all duties expected of a teacher but will have the support of experienced and qualified Teaching Assistants and staff at hand to provide any guidance or direction where required.
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Delivering lessons across the curriculum with the ability to implement IEPS and EHCPs to SEN students
- Ability to guide and direct Teaching Assistants and addition Support Staff
- Assessing and reviewing student development
- Utilising modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
In order to be considered for this position in London, all applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS
- CV covering their last 2 years of employment
- Experience in teaching children or differentiating for children with SEND Needs
- Details of all teaching experience relevant to this vacancy, including volunteering/placements
- DBS Disclosure on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In return we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* A designated consultant
* Associated pay benefits
* Opportunities to aid your professional development
If this feels like the perfect job for you, please get in contact with Joanna Cardoso at Impact Teachers on 020 7223 0006 now!
Impact Teachers recruit exceptional teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance and more
If you don’t see something of interest here give us a call
Impact Teachers were so helpful in finding me a great Primary role in a fantastic school. I moved to London at the start of the year and by the time the term begun they had the job lined up for me. Great agency and always willing to help.Jason PKey Stage 1 Teacher
Extremely helpful and friendly. They were able to find me a PE permanent role in a school I thoroughly enjoy teaching at. You will not be let down if you sign up to Impact teachers.Cooper PhillipsPE Teacher