We have an enormous range of daily, temporary and permanent supply teaching jobs in London (inner), Greater London (outer), Home Counties (fringe) and across the UK (other England), ready and waiting for you.
So whether you are a primary and secondary teacher from London or overseas, NQT, teaching assistant (TA), SEN/SEND teacher and TA, nursery nurse (EYFS) or a cover supervisor register with us for a brilliant start to your new career.
Are you a strong Teacher looking for a new role after Easter?
Would you like to work in an Outstanding School that is currently in the top 4% for student achievement across all levels?
An English Teacher is required for a start after Easter at an impressive school in Ruislip.
You will be required to teach English at KS3 and KS4 of the curriculum, and there is possibility for an earlier start for the right candidate to support a clear handover.
About the School
- An 11-18 co-educational Secondary Academy with a capacity of just over 1100 students
- Based in the beautiful green borough of Hillingdon on the cusp of London, with easy access on the Piccadilly Underground line
- The school is in the top 4% nationally for student progress, and offers excellent facilities to support equal opportunities for all - incorporating a busy sports and performing arts programme
- Excellent CPD is provided, and all new starters are offered a supportive school induction programme.
Key responsibilities of the role - you will be expected to:
- Plan and deliver lessons in line with the English curriculum at KS3 and KS4
- Liaise with parents and other relevant key contacts to support student progress, learning and wellbeing;
- Mark and report on student progress and achievement;
- Attend regular meetings, including staff and departmental meetings, to ensure best practice
This is a long term supply role in the first instance - any offers of salary will be in line with the main pay scales.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply today. Contact Alex at Impact Teachers now!
To be considered for the role of English Teacher in Ruislip, all candidates must:
- Hold relevant and recognised qualifications;
- Be eligible to live and work in the UK full time.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.
If you don’t see something of interest here give us a call
Impact Teachers were so helpful in finding me a great Primary role in a fantastic school. I moved to London at the start of the year and by the time the term begun they had the job lined up for me. Great agency and always willing to help.Jason PKey Stage 1 Teacher
Extremely helpful and friendly. They were able to find me a PE permanent role in a school I thoroughly enjoy teaching at. You will not be let down if you sign up to Impact teachers.Cooper PhillipsPE Teacher