We have an enormous range of daily, temporary and permanent supply teaching jobs in London (inner), Greater London (outer), Home Counties (fringe) and across the UK (other England), ready and waiting for you.
So whether you are a primary and secondary teacher from London or overseas, NQT, teaching assistant (TA), SEN/SEND teacher and TA, nursery nurse (EYFS) or a cover supervisor register with us for a brilliant start to your new career.
Science Teacher in Richmond Upon Thames
Impact Teachers are recruiting for a dedicated Science Teacher who is able to teach KS3 and KS4 for a ful time job at an outstanding school in the Richmond on Thames borough with excellent behaviour.
Key Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and delivering lessons across the curriculum to pupils.
- Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
- Assessing and reviewing student development.
- Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
To be considered, you must have:
- Have a PGCE, BEd, QTS or Naric equivalence
- Have experience teaching Science curriculum in the UK
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In return we offer:
- Personal Impact Consultant
- Online Employee Portal
- DBS Reimbursement
- £200 Referral Scheme
If a fixed long term teaching position suits you, please send your full and up to date CV to Nathalie in response to this advert and I will call you to discuss your suitability and arrange interviews.
If you don’t see something of interest here give us a call
Impact Teachers were so helpful in finding me a great Primary role in a fantastic school. I moved to London at the start of the year and by the time the term begun they had the job lined up for me. Great agency and always willing to help.Jason PKey Stage 1 Teacher
Extremely helpful and friendly. They were able to find me a PE permanent role in a school I thoroughly enjoy teaching at. You will not be let down if you sign up to Impact teachers.Cooper PhillipsPE Teacher