Salary: £150.00 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are working with a fantastic SEN School situated in Southwark to find an enthusiastic SEN Teacher to start 31st October 2022.
- The candidate successfully hired for this SEN Teacher role will join a lovely Secondary special school for students who have Autism with dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced teachers and teaching assistants, dedicated in ensuring every child succeeds, no matter their ability
- The successful SEN Teacher will plan creative lessons in accordance with the students EHCP with excellent subject knowledge, undertake marking, and will participate in parents’ evenings.
- The SEN Teacher chosen for this role will need knowledge of national curriculum requirements at Primary and Secondary and inclusive of SEN differentiation too.
- Applications for this SEN Teacher position are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career, including NQT's, and both British trained teachers and Overseas trained teachers who have eligibility to work in the UK will be considered.
- The candidate successfully hired for this SEN Teacher role will join a lovely Secondary special school with dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced teachers and teaching assistants, dedicated in ensuring every child succeeds, no matter their ability.
- The school recruiting for this SEN Teacher has a strong Senior Leadership Team who have extensive experience and are very supportive with transitioning overseas’ trained teachers to the UK curriculum.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa