Salary: £155.00 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a Primary School based in the Richmond area in recruiting a Year 2 Teacher to join their team for an immediate start.
- The Year 2 Teacher recruited for this role will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student continuously challenge themselves to improve.
- It is important to this school that the Year 2 Teacher they hire is able to analyse assessment data and use it to inform lesson planning and structure.
- Applications for this Year 2 Teacher position are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career, including NQT's, and both British trained teachers and Overseas trained teachers who have eligibility to work in the UK will be considered.
- Although not required, a Year 2 Teacher with experience in First Aid and Manual handling would prove an asset in this position.
- The Year 2 Teacher recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is outstanding and the level of expertise is excellent.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the Year 2 Teacher hired for this role.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa