Salary: £70.00 per day
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We are currently supporting a Primary School based in the Kingston area in recruiting a Teaching Assistant to join their team for after the Half term break.
- The Teaching Assistant recruited for this role will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ensure student continuously challenge themselves to improve.
- It is important to this school that the Teaching Assistant they hire is able to analyse assessment data and use it to inform lesson planning and structure.
- Applications for this Teaching Assistant position are welcome from candidates at any stage in their career
- Although not required, a Teaching Assistant with experience in First Aid and Manual handling would prove an asset in this position.
- The Teaching Assistant recruited for this role joins a school where the quality of teaching and learning is outstanding and the level of expertise is excellent.
- This is a multi-cultural school where diversity is celebrated by a hardworking and welcoming staff that will do everything they can to support the Teaching Assistant hired for this role.
- DBS Payment
- Sign on Bonus
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Designated Personal Consultant
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa